Quality of products, environment protection, occupational safety, ensure proper quality in the process of welding and health protection are priorities of Elektroline Inc. That is why the company decided to implement and permanently improve the effectivness of the management system including all these areas. Meeting all parameters requested by the client and quality of products and work are foundations of this system. In the environmental area the intention of the company is to get accurate information about the impact of its activities on the environment and create conditions for realisation of respective measures. Permanent identification of dangers, risk evaluation and risk management are going within the occupational safety management.
In this sense the company is obliged to:
- put all places of work and other premises of the company in order;
- helpful and active approach to solving technical and operational problems at all construction sites
- guarantee and documentation of all parameters and procedures ensuring keeping IS (possibility of inspection and complete documentation)
- improvement of knowledge of direct personal responsibility for the quality of work, health, person and environment protection by discussion, improving qualification, proper inspection system and system of bonuses
- launching new equipment and new solutions for currently used equipment (improvement of technical parameters, prolongation of lifetime, reduction of assembly, maintenance and running costs, prolongation of guarantee period, more environmental friendly)
- adaptation of technical solutions to make it possible to guarantee and widely use top, quick and efficient service of equipment
- reaching complete harmony with legal and other regulation in the environmental and occupational safety area and keeping them
- permanent maintenance of compliance with requirements of welding certificate (according to ČSN EN 3834-2 standard) that we already obtained
- keeping all workplaces and areas of the company tidy
- reduction of running costs, saving energy, raw materials and other sources
- reduction of risk of environmental accidents
- improvement of public relations
- creating the system for avoiding predictable risks
- work injuries and diseases prevention
- implementation of safe work and workplaces, ensuring work welfare for the employees.
- the employer urges its employees and, is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory atmosphere in contact with the general public and among all employees
The management is obliged to support the principles of the IS policy by:
- its own activity and example
- informing the employees about these principles and about the importance of meeting legal requests
- creating conditions for a positive approach of all employees towards environmental questions and occupational safety
- running examination of managing and convenience of this policy
- setting concrete goals, tasks and programs for the employees
- ensuring financial, personnel and material sources availability to fulfill these principles, goals and tasks
- providing true information about accidents that might lead to injuries or emergency
- active involvement in injuries or emergency causes investigation with the aim to prevent them
The management expects from the employees and other interested parties full support and identification with these principles and requires that all employees will perform to reach high quality results and improve the quality of work permanently. All employees are also required to behave environmentally friendly and not to threaten the life and health of others.
May 23, 2018
There is a support for other languages to provide item names and other important information of minicatalogue and complete sets sections in national languages.